The SEYDEL SAMPLER is a real must have for the ambitious melody-player:
One instrument in two keys and three full octaves available.
The SAMPLER is the ideal instrument for playing popular melodies, Folk-music and Irish Folk and a real new challenge for all lovers of the Chromatic Blues Sound The slider switches between two keys (C and G).
* Solo-tuning in the keys of C and G
* Three fulll oktaves in two keys, conveniently swichable with the slider or lockable
* Half-valving, some important bending notes (Bending: technique for lowering the notes)
* Full sound, thanks to the Stainless-Steel reeds for dynamic playing and good tone response
* Corrosion-free German Silver reed plates
* Precision made acrylic comb – very airtight and durable
* Optimized free-moving and air-tight slider-mechanism with innovative locking device for optional fixing of the pressed slider
* Ergonomic mouthpiece with round holes (silver plated) for lip-friendly playing
* Corrosion-free Stainless Steel covers, opened wide at the back for optimized sound projection
* Variable slider setting: if the slider is turned 180° the instrument plays in G (open slider) and C (slider depressed) (default is C-G after swapping the slider G-C) * the mouthpiece must be unmounted to switch over the slider.