Chromatic Harmonica with 48 Stainless Steel reeds and orange-tinted acrylic comb and halfmoon-shaped mouthpiece.
The Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL is the ‘little sister’ of our top model, the SAXONY Chromatic and is equipped with SEYDEL’s unique Stainless Steel reeds. The half-moon shaped silver-plated mouthpiece is designed from the scratch and provides excellent sliding properties.
The Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL is characterized by a brilliant and full sound through all registers and a fantastic tone response, achieved by an extreme airtight and solid construction. The use of anti-corrosive materials for all parts is guaranteeing a long service life and high relieability. Besides in the standard key C/C# the Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL is available in many other useful keys.
* Rich, full sound and fast reed response of the 48 Stainless Steel reeds: High durability and tuning stability even with heavy duty playing
* Solo tuning: 12 holes correspond to three full octaves, equal temperament, A4 = 443 Hz
* Galvanically silver-plated mouthpiece with round openings and a halfmoon-shaped cross-section for better haptic properties and the excellent sliding features of a high-end model * smoothly and quiet working slider for sensitive and fast playing
* Reliable valving – approved valve material from the SAXONY Chromatic
* Less airloss due to optimized tolerances and flatness of the German Silver reed plates
* Robust and corrosion-free covers made of Stainless Steel
* High-end CNC milled acrylic comb with ideal air-flow properties in a half-transparent orange finish
* Many different keys available: LE, LF, G, A, Bb, C, D and C-Orchestra tuning
* The tonal layout of the Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL
**Special tunings of any kind can be produced individually and the concert pitch frequency can be altered if needed.