The 1847 NOBLE – the jewel of the 1847 Blues harmonica collection. An instrument built without compromise; made from only the best materials available and with over 160 years of SEYDEL’s harmonica making experience.
* New coverplates; matted stainless steel covers with side-vents (openings on both sides) with optimized sound projection and distribution of airflow if playing fully cupped.
* Cone-shaped lower coverplate for low keys (LF to LC) – minimized reed rattling in holes 1 and 2 draw, even if played hard.
* New comb accurately milled from aluminium, anodized in black and with the SEYDEL logo laser-engraved on the back.
* Superb air-tightness and improved handling due to the greater weight of the instrument.
* New tactile oval key stickers- hard wearing and removes the danger of holding the instrument the wrong way round, even in the dark.
* Approved corrosion-free fine-cut reed plates made of German Silver fixed with stainless steel screws – extremely close tolerances between slot and reed for best possible tone control for the player.
* Precisely factory adjusted, pitch-stable and durable reeds and rivets both made of Stainless Steel – optimal tone response and a full sound.